A beautiful log home on 78 acres with a great location for fishing, hiking, horseback riding, and especially hunting! The log cabin features 3 bedrooms with potential for a 4th conforming bedroom with 3 bathrooms, 2,849 square foot above ground plus a finished basement recreation room. The wellhouse is large enough as a workshop, office, or storage. The matching outbuilding located just north of the house could be used for a boat, and lawnmower or shop. The land has a stand of cottonwood trees on the West side of the property and a view of the Wildcat Hills and Chimney Rock to the South and bluffs to the North and East.
• Excellent Trout stream, 9 mile creek less than one mile away, Lake Minatare 3.1 miles to the West.
• Hunting on and adjacent to property: Mule Deer, Whitetail Deer, Pheasants, Doves, Turkey, Grouse.
• Paved Circle drive in front of house.
• 15 minute drive to Scottsbluff.
• Massive Master Suite with walk-in closets, and full bathroom.
• The home features large open porch with hand peeled log pillars, wood ceiling in living room and library, open staircase, walk in closets, extra storage everywhere!
• Plank stamped cement entry to attached garage, low maintenance yard, with underground sprinklers.
• The stone foundation is rock that was hand-picked from the South Dakota Black Hills region.
• 2- furnaces and air conditioners zoned for perfect temps year-round.
• Massive stone fireplace.
• The main floor has stone and wood accents incorporating a large new open-concept kitchen with hickory cabinets granite countertops and stainless-steel appliances.
• The 2nd floor contains 2 bedrooms bathroom, balcony and sitting room/gallery.
• The basement includes rec-room with original barn wood and tin, very large pantry and utility room.
• The all natural flooring incorporates slate that matches the stone foundation from the Black Hills in kitchen, original shiplap in kitchen, laundry room, and back entrance room creates a timeless warm natural atmosphere.
• Antique soaking tub upstairs.
• The Nine Mile creek is . mile from the property and is rated as the best trout stream in Nebraska’s portion of the North Platte River drainage. The best public access fishing location on the creek is located 2.5 miles from the home. This creek has good numbers of naturally reproducing Brown Trout, and a fair number of Rainbow Trout. The reproduction in this stream is so healthy that no stocking takes place in the “Nine Mile” watershed.
• Lake Minatare is 3.1 miles west of the home. This Reservoir is 2,158 acres and has excellent Walleye, Pike, Yellow Perch, White Bass, Wiper, Catfish, Crappie, and Smallmouth Bass.
S1/2SE PT N1/2 SE (West of canal) 35-23-53 (78.52) 35
Lake Minatare Home and Acreage - 330871 Co Rd G, Minatare, NE 69356, USA
Lake Minatare Home and Acreage- 330871 Co Rd G, Minatare, NE 69356, USA