Farnam Half Section Absolute Auction

Farnam, NE 69029, USA
Auction Farms Ranches
Share Print
  • Sold
319.76 Acres

ABSOLUTE AUCTION December 8, 2020 at 1:30 P.M.
Auction will be held at the Nebraska Salt and Grain Conference Center | 520 10th St., Gothenburg, NE

Click here to watch a video of this property

Here is your chance to own a quality non-irrigated farm close to the town of Farnam, Nebraska. This farm is located just 3 miles North of Farnam. Excellent county road on 3 sides makes this farm easy to access.   Road 755 creates the North boundary with 408 drive on the West and Road 409 on the East. This farm has several well established wind breaks on the North and West as well as around the building site. This property does have an older building site with many of the structures and home being deemed uninhabitable. Stock water is supplied by a well at the building site. There is also a stock dam with trees in the far southeast corner of the property that could provide additional livestock water as well as excellent wildlife habitat. The farmland consists of mostly class II, III and IV Coly, Holdrege, Hobbs, Hord and Coly silt loam soils. The farm is located next to excellent grain facilities in Farnam, Eustis and Gothenburg as well as local area feed yards including Hi-Gain. This property would make for an excellent starter farm or a great addition to the farm portfolio.

Seller: Monte Reynolds, Lawrence Ostendorf, Guardian

FSA Info
• 246± acres non irrigated cropland
• 45± acres grass
• 15 acres building site

Income Potential
• 246± drycrop acres @ $60/acre = $14,760
• 45± grass acres @ $30/acres = $1,350
• TOTAL Rent = $16,110

Legal Description:
Township 9-Range 25 West of the 6th P.M.
Section 7: E1/2

Taxes: $3,783.64

Address: Farnam, NE 69029
County: Dawson

Terms of Auction

Method of Sale: The sale of this property will be via an absolute auction.  Property will be offered as one Parcel.  The auctioneer will determine the bid increments.  The Auction date will be December 8th, 2020.

Payment: 20% deposit required day of auction with the signing of a Lashley Land and Recreational Brokers, Inc. purchase agreement. Certified or personal check accepted. The remaining 80% payment due at closing.

Possession: Full possession of the property will be given upon closing.

Financing: This sale is NOT contingent upon buyer’s financing. Prospective buyers should make their financial arrangements prior to the auction.

Condition: This property is selling in “As Is” condition. There are no warranties expressed or implied to the condition of the home or property.

Taxes: 2020 and previous years real estate paid by the Seller.

Title: Seller to convey title by warranty deed. Merchantable title will be made available. The cost of title insurance and escrow closing fees to be divided equally between the buyer and seller.

Agency: All representatives of Lashley Land & Recreational Brokers, Inc. are acting as agents of the seller.

Minerals: All mineral rights owned by the sellers will pass to the buyers, if any.

ABSENTEE BIDS: Bidding via cell phone, and/or on someone’s behalf must be approved by Lashley Land & Recreational Brokers, Inc at least 24 hrs. prior to the auction.

All information herein is from sources deemed reliable, however the accuracy is not guaranteed by Lashley Land and Recreational Brokers, Inc., seller or agent. Offering is subject to error, omissions, prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.

Announcements day of sale will take precedence over information provided herein.

Buyers and Sellers acknowledge all represented acres are based on the County Assessor’s records. Buyers acknowledge that they are purchasing a legal description, and acknowledge that fences may or may not be on the property lines.

Other Area Properties